Transportation methods only serve one purpose in the CityVerse: they allow players to have their NPCs travel faster from one City to another, there are diverse forms of transportations in the CityVerse. There are three ways a player can obtain a mode of transportation:
- Buy a vehicle auctioned by another player.
- In the ruins of old cities, you might find an abandoned car or bike. Use it to your advantage.
- Each City has a building rate that determines the odds of a new Ownership NFT being minted.
- The rate is a percentage per hour; if a player has a building rate of 0.5% and there are 2 Cars in their City, their number of Cars will increase to 3 after 100 hours
- The rate is higher when there are more Leisure areas in the City
The modes of transportation available to users are diverse:
- Container Boats